Monday, March 26, 2007

Myall Lakes (again)

This past weekend, we decided to go back to Yagon Beach (at Myall Lakes) again for a camping trip since we had so much fun the first time. We bought some roof racks and brought our surfboards with us and got some good surf in. We had a group of 9 people, and we had a great time. I didn't take too many pictures, because I have all the ones from last time, but we had a ton of fun with my waterproof digital camera. Here are a few...


Kevin duckdiving...cool pic


I caught this wave and rode it in perfectly...I promise


We saw a couple more goannas this weekend too.


Pit stop to check the surfboards, this is pretty much the whole crew.


Sunset surfing, too good to be true


Sunset from the breakers


The guys...Mike, Josh, Kevin, Sterling, Dan, and me


Just a cool shot

This trip was absolutely great until Saturday night, when we ran into some crazy Aussie teenagers who were not too polite, and a big 'southerly' cold front came in and brougt cold weather, non-stop rain, and tried to blow away our tents. The trip was still well worth it, and I'm sure we'll all do it again.

No comments: